Please patronize our sponsors!
NASCAR Whelen All-American Series
NASCAR Whelen All-American Series News
Mar 14, 2006 - updated Mar 14th, 2006 7:13pm
Web posted by
1. Jimmie Johnson (Last week's ranking: #1)
The king of the last lap pass does it again in Las Vegas and is off to one of the best starts in recent NASCAR history.
2. Matt Kenseth (Last week's ranking: 2
Easily could have two wins already and has returned to the 2003 championship form.
3. Tony Stewart (Last week's ranking: #3
Statistically ok in terms of laps led and has been a factor in the first three races, but slipping down the standings fast.
4. Mark Martin (Last week's ranking: #4)
Led at Las Vegas and another solid finish for the veteran.
5. Kyle Busch (Last week's ranking: #NR
No sophomore slump for Busch after another good showing in Las Vegas.
6. Greg Biffle (Last week's ranking: 6)
Looked again like he'd be the class of the field at Las vegas after winning pole, but still not able to close the deal and make it to victory lane.
7. Kasey Kahne (Last week's ranking: 7th)
One of the few bright spots for the Dodge camp and a threat to win next week in Atlanta.
8. Jeff Burton (Last week's ranking: NR)
A surprise contender at every race so far, leading a big turnaround for Richard Childress Racing in 2006.
9. Jeff Gordon (Last week's ranking: NR)
Finally a top-five in Las Vegas and maybe a spark of life for the 24 team heading to Atlanta, one of Gordon's favorite tracks.
10. Jamie McMurray (Last week's ranking: #6)
Still learning the ropes of the Fusion, but says he's getting more comfortable every week.
Click Here for entire list of tracks and series
RaceRap News & Photo Page Dillon Motor Speedway Caraway Speedway Hickory Motor Speedway Driver & Team Press Releases Florence Motor Speedway Coastal Plains Raceway Park Richmond International Raceway Myrtle Beach Speedway Southside Speedway Southern National Motorsports Park Mountain View Speedway
Lonesome Pine Raceway ACE Speedway Wake County Speedway